Saturday, March 15, 2008

another camp...

Another school holiday, another camp. Not to send any alarm bells ringing, but this is getting too stale. I'm bored. I'm tired(Not the physical kind).

Well, at least the kids got a kick out of camp. 2 days and 1 night. It's getting shorter and shorter. But yeah, I think if it were any longer, I might not have survived. Went to school on 2 hours of sleep. I hope Gl*ibert Ye*o didn't notice that I was asleep a couple of times in his lecture. I thought the end of the lecture was rubbish anyways, pushing it too far too much. Distasteful.

Ended camp at 6, went out for dinner. I was surprisingly awake. Was totally running on lack of sleep. By the way, 10 hours in 2(Thursday and Friday) nights didn't break the "no sleep" record. I think the all time record stands at 30 hours of "no-sleep".

Well, more bad news. Another year of Found*ers' application brings another year of firefighting. This I'm very tired of. Very VEry VERy VERY tired of.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hAHa! you need a hOlidAyYy! :) cOme pErth and viSit mE! :)

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 8:05:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home