Thursday, March 06, 2008

i am legend....

I wasn't going to stay in school today from 12-6pm. I did enough studying yesterday. Needed a break. So I ended up in town with SQ, saw a good "His Dark Materials" package. $62. The cover's not too bad. The $96 is still enticing, heard it call my name. Haha.

Ended up near City Hall and took 111 back to Bouna Vista to get back to school. At the Park Mall stop, the bus driver came up and removed the number of the bus and the bus stopped picking up passengers. Obviously, it was strange. Never had this happened to me before. In typical Singaporean fashion, nobody bothered to ask the driver if anything had happened. I told SQ what if Mas Selamat had hijacked the bus. Of course, nothing dramatic happened. The bus just went along the route with people alighting and nobody boarding. I was however, the last person to alight from the bus. I think the people at the bus stop were like thinking: why this guy so special?

Therefore, I am Legend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home