Tuesday, March 04, 2008

soulful eyes...

If you know Hugo, he is quite the fellow. He's easily excited. He sheds though, alot. And he likes to lean on you in an act of dominance. He'll step on you but he'll never let you step on him. He likes to rub his cold wet nose into your sides. That I must say is one of the worse things that Hugo does. He's awfully friendly, so he'll never let you play by yourself, though he never really shares his toys with you.

And one of the thing that he likes to do is to rest his head on you lap. It's kind of adorable at first then the saliva that seems never ending is just too eerie. However, it is at these times that you can see Hugo's best features. His deep soulful eyes. Hugo really has deep eyes that seem to be able to go on and on into into his soul. Looking into his eyes, I wondered what he thinks about, wondered if he thought about anything at all.

I should be studying, and yet, instead, I'm blogging about the Le*ong family's dog.

The sun didn't come out again. It's getting a tad cold. And I would like to repeat what I said in the previous entry about the sun being on holiday. Instead, I would like to say it using the ideas from Heaven*ly Math. It seems like we are experiencing extended periods of night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home