Sunday, February 24, 2008

non stop action...

How was my weekend? I say that it was most fulfilling. And action-packed to say the least. And I was quite tired out. Quite tired out indeed.

This weekend marks the starts the beginning of the break week. It's not really break, but who cares. there's no school. Break week is actually more tiring than normal school weeks because people tend to do more stuff, on top of the school stuff that they have to finish.

Friday evening was spent with my JC classmates. Class BBQ. The girls have all started working and everyone is talking about getting jobs and graduating. Personally, that's quite depressing. I really don't want to think about work, all the more about finding work. We then went on to talk about juicer stuff that is censored off the blog. Haha. Someone commented that I would end up with a girl that is 5 years my junior. Well, while I wouldn't say that it will never ever happen, I will say that even if I do end up with a comparatively younger girl, she will still be more matured and sensible than the people in my JC class combined.

Saturday was truly a Boys' Brigade day-out. Went to Wild Wild Wet (WWW) at DowntownEast. I didn't intend to get into the water, but after 10 minutes, it got too boring and I went into the water. It was fun for about the first time you try the rides, but after awhile, it's not that interesting after awhile. It was more entertaining looking at Boys trying to dunk/splash/suplex people in the tsunami pool. The night time event was nice as well. Got to see many old people that you don't usually get to see. But it was another late night.

Waking up today at 8am was a miracle by itself. Iv*an Chu*a came to church today. No, not a relative. He's one of those people that you don't get to see very often. Pau*l Ng*a is coming next week. So exciting. After church was spent playing bridge, in church, till 5. Nothing wrong, right? Ya, nothing wrong.

Went home and fell asleep. When I woke up at 8, I thought it was another day. It might as well have been. I hope I get some rest this week. Break must mean something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home