Thursday, February 28, 2008

another night, another dream...

I recently did a Dr. Phil's test on Facebook. I have no idea what the result of the test meant. But one of the questions asked was regarding the type of dreams that you have. I answered that I usually have pleasant dreams. No matter how weird my dreams might have been, they were at least pleasant, never nightmarish.

Well, there will be a first time for everything. This morning's dream was a tad dark. The dream started out well enough. It was a night, and I was walking through a courtyard area that had large ponds with arowanas in them. The courtyard had many stone animals scattered around. And there were people just sitting around and talking. Nothing really weird.

Then I walked to the end of the courtyard which had a road leading to the main road. You can see traffic on the main road but the road leading to it was totally dark and flanked by vegetation. The vegetation was so thick that it made the road even darker. Walking onto the road, the road was empty. Then there was a man walking in from the other side. Suddenly, a gorilla like figure jumped out of the vegetation and attacked the man. I started running towards the man and I woke up. Yea, weird dream.

On a real life note, a known terrorist is running around in Singapore. Suddenly, I don't feel very safe anymore.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home