Sunday, June 04, 2006

i don't exist...

I don't exist on Sundays. Especially Sundays like today, where I have chosen not to attend church service. On days like these, The day waste away, the time spent doing things just seemed like motion done without intention.And the worst thing is that I feel restless and tired all at the same time.

I woke up early enough, but I would have been late for service, but i must admit that's not a really good reason to miss a service. I had lunch with my parents. After lunch, I had a read. I fell asleep. Not good. I fell asleep less than 5 hours after I woke up. And now i'm still sleepy, but I'm blogging. Where is the meaning of life on days like these?

I feel like I could do without all these Sundays. These Sundays where I don't exist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home