Sunday, September 27, 2009

time?

Where did the time go?

I'm not extremely busy. But I'm tied up enough with enough things floating in my mind. When I cannot focus, my mind drifts to the 101 things that seems to be fighting for my undivided attention. But the unfortunate thing is, my attention is already divided in 102 ways leaving nothing much anywhere.

I want to watch a couple of movies. Namely the Brad Pitt one about how they would have liked to kill Hitler. It is a work of fiction, so please don't ask anyone if what you are watching actually happened. The other thing that I would like to watch is 9. It's a Tim Burton flick. I am quite a Tim Burton fan. Is there really any other reason why I shouldn't be watching it?

But it seems that movie watching has become a luxury. Where can I find time to watch? I probably have to give up something. Like a social life. I'm even putting off the trip to the dentist because I don't think it's responsible for me to remove a wisdom tooth right now. Okie, time is anther reason. I cannot find enough time to not talk. Or more accurately, talk and not be understood.

I cannot wait for the semester to be over. Bla*ckboard isn't working. I wonder what the hell the institution is doing? How did they ever ensured the well being of the students when all the administrative things they have are riddled, plagued even, with problems. Of course there are a couple other things that can be brought up, but then again, where is the time?

Then how did I find the time to do this? No time for anything else, but there is time for a blog post? Well, I'm waiting for the Blackb*oard to work. Maybe that's what all the breakdowns are for. They are all put there to help students find free time. BUT it is so stressing everyone out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home