Sunday, September 27, 2009

unlike me...

I did something that I never thought I would do. At least not something that I would do this young in my life. Maybe it would happen, like 89 years down the road.

Today, opps, it's yesterday already. YESterday, I went to meet a friend for lunch at Holland. Only to find out that it was happening next week. And the awesomest thing was, I actually met my friend. It wasn't one of those awkward phone calls where I say "huh" like 10 times. It was a life face to face conversation where I said "aren't you having lunch with me? what do you mean you are going swimming?"

So yes, while I do admit that I forget things from time to time, I don't recall being wrong for an appointment's DAY. Maybe I'm really getting old.

Right before I left for Holland, there was a bunch of people laughing at how old I am. Talk about being old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home