Wednesday, August 19, 2009

lost childhood...

I was listening to a podcast by Jo*e August*ine and this other woman that I cannot remember. Anyway, I think I'm losing my childhood. On the podcast, they were re-enacting a knock knock joke.

Jo*e said, "knock knock."

Woman, "who's there?"

J*oe, "Rude, obnoxious old cow."

Then the woman didn't reply. Jo*e was obviously waiting for her to say the next line. But it just didn't come. Initially, I didn't think anything was wrong. In fact, not until Jo*e asked why she didn't continue did I realise that she was suppose to say the prescribed next line. If you don't know, it is supposed to be "Rude, obnoxious old cow who?" But at that point of time, I couldn't come up with the next line. I was thinking. Thinking hard.

Yea, either I'm losing my childhood, or I'm losing my memory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home