Sunday, July 19, 2009

emo...

I am not the emo one. But something that B*en said when he was emo-ing that stuck me as particularly interesting. I mean these are the things that philosophers spend their lives wondering about, not the thoughts that mere mortals such as us ponder about.

Be*n asked why we always think that love smells like roses, or anything else that smells good. Why can't love smell like farts?

Most of the time, it would just be dismissed as another emo moment, but then again, it was too interesting, emo-tionally. Why do we all accept that love smells good? I mean it's probably because it's associated with something good, hence, nice smell. But what if a person associates goodness with smelliness? Would this person then describe his love smelling like farts?

I realised that there have been a couple of post recently about love and smelling bad. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home