Sunday, June 28, 2009

excitement...

It was quite a crazy 2 weeks. Started 2 weeks ago with army from Monday till Wednesday. Officer's planning retreat from Friday to Saturday. Saturday morning was a rush to MO*E to sign the teacher agreement, then back to the retreat. This week was NI*E admin week. Spent Monday, Wednesday to Friday at N*IE. Yesterday was Family Day, Sentosa. Then sent Jun*hao off at night. It was a crazy 2 weeks.

After a day resting, slept for about 2 hours, I feel better.

Actually, after finishing the proposal for HQ, I feel WAY better. Haha, I know some of them read this. But really, finishing the thing really freed up so time. I hope I can siam more things. Need to find something to increase my evasion skills.

Okie, tomorrow, school at New Tow*n starts. I'm excited. I had a talk with She*ow En about it today at lunch. I think he made a good point about how I should have tried to get into Fa*irfield. Each school is different. Even though New T*own might be a good experience, it would not help me in learning how to best teach in Fairfi*eld. But it's too late. I'm going tomorrow.

I hope I can blog about something good tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home