Monday, February 09, 2009

falling into place...

It has been an exciting weekend. On Friday, I received an sms stating that the MO*E interview is this coming Friday. I was really amazed at the efficiency. So now, I'm only expecting the letter that they are sending to confirm the time and venue of the interview. Everything will be fine, God willing. Haha, someone reminded me that it's Friday the 13th.

Saturday was fun as well. Spent an entire day in Malaysia. The crabs were crap, but the trip onto a floating fish farm was really interesting and most of all educational.

Yesterday, I was still joking that the UE programme didn't want me anymore. And this morning, I'm slotted to be there on Thursday.

Yes, everything is really falling into place. I'm glad, grateful. Life doesn't seem so unsure anymore. More things should fall nicely into place like this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home