Tuesday, January 20, 2009

never exciting the next time round...

I thought I should just post something. I haven't posted anything recently.

School has started. It's not that exciting. I ffg-ed again. [filed for graduation] It's something that you have to do in Arts. Again because i did it before at the end of year 3. It really wasn't as exciting as the first time.

I did forget to bid for tutorial slots this time. When was the last time I had to bid for tutorial slots for English mods? I cannot remember, probably for the level 2000 mods. Yea, that means 2 years ago. Well, I've done that, but was totally excited by the prospect of not having tutorial. Then again, there are only 9 people in the class. What's the possibility of not getting the slot? Impossible. Yea, that's about right, impossible.

I have finally applied for NIE. Well, it's more like the website has finally let me in. Well, I've practically filled in this this couple of times before. SO yea, not exciting as well. Was stumped at the 500 word description of your own achievement. Have no idea what to write. Need something really good. That might be exciting. It better be.

Looks like life is falling into place. I need to find time to QT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home