Saturday, December 06, 2008

officially jealous...

I hate missing annual camp. What's more, I hate missing out on the cruise. I seem to have missed more than just a cruise. I've missed an adventure, a chance to mingle with the kids, a chance to spend time with everyone. Kinda makes me feel kinda shitty.

Thinking about it. I could have made cruise. The main reason for missing cruise was the choice to take Research Workshop. Exams fell on the 3rd of December. But looking at it now, I could have made it, exams started at 1pm and ended at 3pm. I could have made it. Dang. But it would also have meant missing out on LIP. I'm not sure of I was ready to give up taking this module.

The opportunity cost of LIP seem to be too high. Results better come back great. Anything less would have been a wasted semester with a even worse end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home