Friday, January 02, 2009

decisions...

I must say that I am very bad when it comes to making decisions. Especially the important ones that affect my future.

Not really knowing what I want doesn't help at all. As of now, most of the important decisions in my life are sadly, mostly not made on my own accord. Most are influenced and affected by the people around me. Not saying that is anything bad in itself. I can only recall one decision that I have made totally on my own, to major in English. And that happened 4 years ago.

I take very long to consider my choices. That's not to say I actually consider the pros and cons of anything. I just take very long not thinking about it, trying to let it take its course, hoping it pans out on its own. WELL, I can hope.

It's going to be graduation soon and I need to think about what I want to do for a substantial part of my life after academics, if not the rest of my living life. I feel kind of sick just thinking about having to think about it.

I wonder if there is a general thing that I can do. If only there is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home