Tuesday, February 03, 2009

the new in thing...

You know how every once in a while, there will be a fad that goes around that seem to demarcate the people who seem cooler than most. This time it's 25 random things that is currently making its round on Facebook.

When I first got it, it was just another chain letter sorta thingy. But deep down, I wished someone would tag me so I'd be cool too. And sure it was cool to know random bits of information about your friends. Then like 10000 people started to tag me and it just turned into a crazy "woah!". Then, I wrote it and now I'm totally and officially part of the coolness. Haha.

I know that I not the only person that feels left out when people don't include you in such things. Stop denying and acting cool!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home