Sunday, January 25, 2009

the meaning of those words...

I've always wondered why people blog and lines of songs turn up somewhere. Well, this means I'm going to do it too, but I guess only I will really know what the lines of the song means to me. But honestly, there isn't much meaning behind it. It was the song that was playing when I was doing QT in the canteen on Thursday.

What about now?
What about today?
What if you're making me
All that I'm meant to be?


It's from Daughty's - What About Now? And it just happens that QT was about how we should just deal with today's problems today and not worry about tomorrow's problems. There's no point in worrying about tomorrow. The grace that is given, together with our own abilities, will be sufficient to deal with anything. There is no problem too big to be dealt with.

Today's grace will be sufficient for today's problems. Faith brings everyone a long way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home