Thursday, January 22, 2009

what i learnt today...

Actually I intended to do this yesterday, but the title will remain the same. Yesterday, I learnt that you cannot intentionally like something. Liking is an involuntary reaction that cannot be deliberate. Making it deliberate no loner makes it liking.

And something that I noticed today. While i was in the canteen, I realised that the cleaner aunties have taken many, more than 3, to prevent birds from landing at the utensil return stations to pick up scraps. Anyway, one of the methods that have been exercised has been the dangling of plastic chains to prevent birds from flying into the collection stations. While I admit it is quite effective, I didn't see any birds. It is quite a dirty approach. The dangling chains often scrap across or fall into the leftovers that is being returned. I noticed that the chains were all stained or looked to have food scrapes left on them. I tred my hardest not to touch them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home