Thursday, November 01, 2007

dreams...

Yesterday, Kel*win shared something about how he knows he has dreamt that night, but can never really remember the details. But for me, I usually remember the details. Maybe it's because I actually make it a conscious effort to remember them, or maybe I'm just weird that way.

Anyway, last night's dream.

I dreamt that I was blind. Or at least everyone around me thought I was blind. The thing was even though I was suppose to be blind, I could actually see. But for reasons I myself are not conscious of, I just let everyone believe that I was blind.

The really weird thing was that even though everyone thought that I was blind, no one comes up to offer help to move around or get stuff for me. Weirder still, though I'm a blind person, I still do all the stuff that normal non-blind people do. Like walking around, playing handball. There was this incident that I asked Ben*edict for the ball and I threw it into the net. Then I told Be*n, "I'm blind, but that doesn't mean I cannot see." Haha, what does it all mean? I really don't know.

My dreams are so interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home