Friday, October 19, 2007

passing the buck...

I have just sent the DeadOrAlive paper back to alic*ia. Spent quite some time writing today. I hope it's fine. I realised I didn't read through it before I sent it back to her. Anyway, when i said I spent quite some time on it. I meant that I brought a laptop to school and did the paper through both lectures I had today. Sorry to Gen*eral Bio and Nano*world. (They sound like my superhero friends.)

Anyway, that's not the reason for the title of the entry. I'm really not that evil.

I'm passing the buck from another blog. My friend saw a monk plugged into a pair of earphones on a bus today. And here is the question: What was he listening to?

Honestly... does it matter what he was listening to? It might be chants, it might be the radio, it might even be classical music. But it would be interesting to find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home