Monday, October 29, 2007

taxi driver...

If someone comes up to tell me that taxi divers are not nice people within this week, I have a story to tell. This morning, I met a nice taxi driver. I took 74 to Dover to take 33. Unfortunately, the bus was taking a too long a time to come and I decided to take a taxi to school. Thinking that $5 is enough to reach school, I was more than shocked that the peak hour surcharge is $2. Haha, from the bus stop, 17079. I really don't know how else to describe the location of the bus stop. It's the United World College bus stop in the direction towards Clementi Road.

Okie, the taxi driver got me into a conversation after that and I let slip that I had only $5.70. And the taxi driver was like, "It's okie, you only need to pay me $5." I was like er... maybe I can pay by NETS. The taxi driver, "No... I don't know how to work the NETS machine." Haha. Okie, he was like forcing me to only pay $5.

So the final price of a trip from the bus stop to the Kent Ridge Terminal was $5.50. But I only paid $5. What a nice taxi driver.

On another note, now I cannot judge De*rrick for taking taxis to school anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home