Thursday, July 27, 2006

dreams...

Had a weird dream lately? I had 2 in 2 days. Would be nice if someone tried to translate for me.

Dream 1 from 2 days ago.

It involved some BB officers. The weird part was that there were elephants in the trees. And they were "art pieces". And for some reason it seems we were in Thailand. Maybe that's where all the elephants came from. And the dream ends with us getting into a car which was driven by the person whom I think hasn't gotten a license. Anyways the car trip ended after we turned out of the car park. The last thing I remembered was the car being hit by another car but that's when I woke up.

Dream 2 from yesterday.

This dream involves my family. The weird thing about this dream was that there were mutants. Mutants here refer to people similar to people in the world of Xmen. It seems that a guy with a doggish looking head came to my house and tried to assassinate my mother. The doggish guy called my mother a general. Okie super weird. I can't say that sometimes my mother doesn't act like a dictator-ish general but this dream is really out there together with all the weirdest dreams.

Comments on the dreams are welcomed. Entertain me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey,u gt see wat the license plate number of the car?haaha

Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:52:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

juz joking,bt realli weird,especially the second dream...

Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:53:00 pm  
Blogger precognitions said...

Maybe the 1st dream would come true... lolx.. check if there is any plans on thailand trips... ...

Saturday, July 29, 2006 11:05:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home