Wednesday, October 14, 2009

freed...

Blog posts can be so emo sometimes. There is this blog that I follow. And usually when she documents about her own life, it's about something bad. It usually prompts me to ask her if anything's wrong. But she usually says that there's nothing really wrong. She's just venting. Writing the bad things down seem to make them better. I would agree. It helps. But talking about it really helps.

Not on the blog, I mean in real life. Today, I related the story in the previous post at BS and it helped. It is cathartic. It made it feel less important. It made it let go of its strangling grip around my neck that makes me so edgy. Then again, some people would say that I'm usually edgy. That's some people.

I feel like I can go back to that island. Without that itching urge to set the place on fire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home