Tuesday, April 15, 2008

readings...

Tuesday is my free day. I look forward to my free days. I usually get quite a few things done today. But today's kinda different. Today I just feel so lethargic. Tried getting a reading done today and now i have a couple of things to say.

The reading in question is by Dav*id West*erlund about Islam. Firstly, I would like to say that for an academic paper, it sounds really bias. And I didn't really get anything out of it. I think it was suppose to have been chronological, but it seemed to be skipping here there and everywhere. No offence to Mr. D*avid, but it was really one of those things that kinda wasted my day. I could have spent my day much more productively by searching for the corresponding page in my lit text.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home