Monday, April 07, 2008

exchange students...

This was the very first thing that I wanted to blog about. There was something else, but unfortunately, I cannot really remember it. So it'll have to be just this one incident.

Exchange students seem to have a really different culture from local students. This morning, I had a guest lecture for the South As*ian module. Well, it's not like it's an uncommon occurrence. but what happened today, it's still the first time I've seen it.

One of the exchange students in the class came in and he sat behind the lecturer and the guest lecturer. He was initially talking to the usual lecturer and the next thing he did was ask the lecturer who the guy sitting next to her was. He then proceeded to shake the guest lecturer's hand and banter.

I guess it's just a case of different cultures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home