Friday, November 16, 2007

another day, another module...

It is the last day of school. For many, it's a sigh of relief. It is the end of the craziness of papers, projects, presentations and tests. Though it also means that exams are all that much nearer, it also means that holidays are all that much nearer. I now know more happy people than stressed and cranky people.

Today is not just the last day of school, today also marks the day one more module ends. So now, it's 3 modules down. So looking forward to Monday. Let's hope the time doesn't move too quickly. Need all the time I can squeeze to write another paper. Today's test was easier than expected. That was a big relief. Studied hard for it, I hope it turns out well. There's this thing I have with good feeling and tests.

On Monday, that the start of my reading week. 16 days to study for General Biology.

I realised that though I haven't really blogged much recently, I don't have much to say. Either I've forgotten everything or I've forgotten everything. Nothing much happened anyway, didn't do much except study and write papers. Need to find more fulfilling stuff to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home