Tuesday, September 18, 2007

ads...

I'm suppose to be looking out for ads. Print ads in particular, for a business module.

Anyways, I just watched a Starhub ad for overseas calls. It was dissappointing. It was just numbers numbers numbers. How interesting can numbers be? Especially after what M1 has offered recently.

I don't recall if I've actually seen it before and M1 is reusing the ad, but the ad for the overseas call is really good. At least it's really funny. Anyways, I always thought that M1 would die out within the next couple of years due to lack of advertising. But if these are the stuff they are going to come up with, Singtel and Starhub need to watch their behinds.

If you haven't seen the new M1 ad, you can watch it on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2TORg62sn8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home