Thursday, August 23, 2007

infamous...

Honestly I don't know how famous I am. Or prehaps, my name is just too common. This happened in CDA class on Wednesday.

Prof: You are Alvin, right?

Me: Yea.

Prof: I remember you from somewhere, are you form the mentoring programme?

Me: No, haha. Alvin is such a common name.

Prof: Hmm, I definitely know you from somewhere. You are Alvin... Chua?

Me: Ya.... *stun look.

Yes, I think my name is plastered all over the department or something. I think the rest get a kick out of the fact that most of the professors "think" they know me.

Also, I felt retarted after that class for saying something that caused the entire class to be quiet, even the Prof looked at me with that, "Hmmm, what shall I answer???" look. Yea, not really a good start. Dang, must go the readings properly now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home