Monday, August 13, 2007

first day...

I looked forward to this first day in the exact same way that I looked forward to the first day of work. With much dread. I tried getting to class on time today. But I was slightly late. Dang. Will try harder next time. Haha. While nine in the morning is not unearthly in that sense. I never ususally make it on time.

At least I know most of the people in the class. Know them by name anyways. Everything will be fine. I hope.

Anyways, ever had the feeling that when you really need something from QT, it just happens to pop into your face? "POP!!!"

So yea, the biggest problem in life has an answer. Not the answer that I would like to hear, but since it has been from 3 sources, I guess it must be more right than wrong. I hope I don't mistake the signs. Haha.

13 weeks to the end of school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home