Monday, July 30, 2007

good guys and bad guys...

Whenever I say that nothing interesting happens. Something usually do.

Today, Mediacorp came to HQ to film some chinese drama. Li Nanxing and Tay Ping Hui were suppose to be there. But I only saw Tay Ping Hui. And no, I didn't get to talk to him neither did I get his autograph. I have no idea why I just said that, but I just felt compelled to.

Anyways, the point of good guys and bad guys. Some audience participation. Who would like to guess which actor is the good guy and who is the bad guy?

5


4


3


2


1


Alright.... ready with your answer?

If you guessed that Tay Ping Hui is the baddie and Li Nanxing is the goody-2-shoes. You are... WRONG!!! How long have you been watching channel 8 drama?!?!

In this drama, Tay Ping Hui is a Policeman and Li Nanxing is a convict. And the reason that they came to film at HQ was becasue we have a basketball court that is caged. So it's like very "prison". Ya. very "prison".

Tay Ping Hui always acts the good guy and Li Nanxing always acts the bad guy. It's in the face. The face decides that role? Kinda I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home