Wednesday, July 04, 2007

satan...

Yesterday, I met a couple of secondary school friends for dinner. The usual buch, with the usual things happening. Such as everyone being late.

But there were other really interesting things that happened yesterday that I have no choice but to blog down. Even now, when I am suppose to be working.

There is a good news bad news way to how this entry will be done.

So firstly, the good news. I was going to be late for the meeting because the 75 that I was suppose to take to City Hall was so full that the bus driver refused to open the door to let any more passengers up. There was really pretty girl at the bus stop. She too was not able to get up the bus. So in the end I followed the pretty girl up another bus to go take the MRT at Outram. It was a good choice, actually a great choice. She got off at Outram as well but that's the last I saw her.

Now for the bad news, and the reason for this post's title. While waiting for Lok*man, K*ok Soon, Sharo*n and I were apporached by a man. Sacry looking man. This might be an understatment. He was wearing a large black inverted cross. He approached us and asked us, "Do you see my cross?" Clearly stunned we moved away.

Seeing that He was clearly losing our attention, he shouted loudly at us, "Satan!!!" I don't know whether he thinks we were followers of satan and was trying to bring us salvation or whether he was trying to bring us all to hell. We managed to lose him by moving further away from him. We saw him trying to "harrase" another guy. This other clearly didn't need anyone to save him from the crazed man. He just acted like the man didn't exist. Haha, act cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home