Friday, July 13, 2007

i'm not interesting?

Today Chr*istoph*er Ch*ng said something like, "...when you don't blog, I've got nothing to read at night..." To which I answered, "Oh, my life isn't as interesting as you guys think it is. So How am I going to blog everyday?"

After saying that, something interesting happened to me tonight. Actually, it's quite gross. But I've seen, touched, smelt and tasted worse stuff. So on a scale of 1-10 of grossness, this rates as a 6.

Anyways, this is the story. As I was bathing today, I saw a lizard climb into my clothes. I was like... what the...

So to make sure the lizard was not in my clothes, I fling fling fling my clothes. All my clothes. And it was quite violent flinging. After all the flinging, I thought the lizard must have climbed out the window cause nothing came out. So before I put on my T-shirt, I fling fling fling some more. Just to make sure. So quite comforted, I put on the shirt.

Well, for about 15 minutes I wore the T-shirt and watched television. I felt something wriggling on my back. At first I thought I was having some minor muscle spasm. But it turned out to be the freaking lizard.

*expletive...

I took off my shirt and fling fling fling some more. The lizard ended up on the floor. It was upside down, so I thought it was dead. Then after awhile, it flipped and it was alive again. After that managed to scoop it up in a tissue and fling it far far down the rubbish chute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home