Friday, August 17, 2007

one week...

The first week of school has ended. Ended ended ended. Why must I repeat it 3 times? I have no idea either.

School is officially hectic. Hectic hectic hectic. Tried an evil plan but got tharwt. Actually there would have been an "evil-ier" way out. But I think that's just too evil. As a form of confession, here is the evil plan. Wanted to drop a module becasue I thought that the workload would be kinda heavy. Furthermore, it's a business module. That means presentation. Since I don't know anyone in the module. I thought, yea, just find another module and drop this one.

And there was another module. And after 5 weeks, this new modue would stop it's second lecture and I would finally have my free day. And I didn't know that bidding has been cut from round 3f to 3c. So I was under the impression that I would still have another opportunity to bid again. But in round 3c I got outbidded. Tharwt. Dang.

Here is the "evil-ier" part. I wonder if I would get the administration into trouble if I state this? Anyways, a friend works for science CORS. And I had information that under-the-counter stuff can be arranged. HAHA. Or I could just appeal. Well, I did neither. So now, I'm still kinda "scared" of the business module. Sian lah.

12 weeks to the end of school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home