Tuesday, August 28, 2007

week 3...

It is the third week of school. But everyone is studying. The library's study tables are filled. And I must admit that I am one of them. Or at the very least, I'm trying to be one of these people filling out the seats of the library's study tables.

Every semester I say that I will study harder. And every semester, other things just pop up and take precedence. But still, I will say this at the beginning of the semester. I WILL STUDY HARDER. I WILL try TO PULL UP MY CAP.

At least I've actually stopped wasting time playing mindless computer games. So I guess that's a start. Been spending more time writing again. Had also been thinking with what I want to do with the "half-past-six" stories that appear occasionally on the blog. And being the ego-centric person that I am, I was thinking what IF (yes WHAT IF...) someone picks up the idea and writes a mega-hit-of-a-book and earns lots and lots of money??? What happens then? Where are my high-powered lawyer friends???

Tuesday of week 3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home