Monday, August 28, 2006

white water rafting...


Just before school started, we went for a trip to Ipoh for white water rafting. We had also attempted some waterfall absieling. But there were no photos of that. There were instead 100 photos of white water rafting. I had actually intended to post some photos of my raft. But I realised that in half of the photos of my raft, I was unfortunately blocked by someone or my back was facing the camera. Whop-pee-do. Well, at least there were the other half that I could see my face. Maybe that's why they took 100 photos.

The other reason that I wouldn't post 5 photos just to prove that I was blocked in that many amount of photos is that it takes a long time just to post one. And for some reason, the photos all end up at the top and I can't write stupid things in between the photos.

This photo was taken at the half way point of the route. Dunno what else to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home