Monday, January 15, 2007

i'm not dying...

The match between Singapore and Laos just ended. Singapore won. They won 11-nil. That's right, Singapore scored 11(eleven) goals. That's double digits. That's alot. But it is Laos. Cannot get carried away with the 11 goals. I hope they win against Indonesia. Then they will play against Thialand or Malaysia. That'll be exciting.

Missed class today. Missed the Animal Behavior lecture. Got stuck at Singapore General Hospital (SGH) doing a Magnetic Resonance Imagery (MRI) test. Was helping do a study. A memory test sort of thing. They use the MRI to see the increased blood flow to the brain. Was interesting. And YES, I get paid. $20 for the theory test and $30 for the MRI scan. The previous guy took so long. That caused me to start an hour late. which lead me to end at 2pm. Was suppose to end at 1pm. So in the end, I didn't go class. Hope I didn't miss anything good. Felt so tired after the test, I reached home and I slept from 4 to 7. That's a long nap in the afternoon.

Been having a headache in the morning recently, was hoping they don't tell me that there's an abnormal growth on the brain. Luckily there isn't. I got to see the MRI scans of my brain. Nothing too out of the ordinary. But I do think that my eyeballs look like they are too large. Haha. My neck's still stiff from the MRI scan. You have to keep you head from moving, so they kind of stick your head in a clamp thingy. And although you are lying down, it's not like you are lying on a pillow with ample neck support. I think they need to invest in better neck support.

I saw Guanda in a picture in the test as well. I'm sure it was him. He told me he helped them by taking a mugshot for them while he was interning there. I think it's Alicia's birthday as well. So happy birthday, and if it's not, I'll take this off once you tell me. Haha...

And if you are interested in doing the test, I can give you the number.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home