Wednesday, January 10, 2007

i almost died...

Yes, it seems that I have morbid dreams. This morning I had a dream, that I died. It wasn't one of those normal dreams about dying. Most dreams about dying end right before you die. For example, if you were to be knocked down by a runaway bus in a dream, you would wake up right before the impact. So, you don't really die.

But this dream is different. I felt that I had died, no more sensation, no more life, for a good 1-2 seconds. Sure it may not be a long time, but it is. It is when you die. This may sound like a crazy overstatement, but I really think I had died for that 2 seconds.

Anyways, this is the dream. I got off a bus and I was looking out to the sea. Then the sky turned dark and it started to rain. We moved towards a building to seek shelter. When we were just about to enter the building, I turned around and saw this huge wave coming towards me. I turned to enter the building and then the water engulfed me. Usually in normal dreams, the dream would end right brfore the wave hit me. But this isn't a normal dream, After the wave hit, everything stopped. It was just darkness, and you could feel everything ceasing to work, my brain, my heart. Scary.

A friend asked if I would now live my life any differently, I guess not. Maybe I'll stop visiting the beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home