Monday, April 05, 2010

he's just not that into you...

I watched this over the long weekend and I was amazed.

The movie isn't particularly great. It didn't teach me anything. It didn't try to reveal a deeper understanding of anything. It was a another typical rom-com. I was amazed at how people read signs and signals and totally screw them up. But even then, I did learn something from watching the movie. I've learnt that people, both men and women, make crazy assumptions about the people around them. And for the people they like/love, these assumptions occur about a hundred times more.

We, as normal human beings, cannot read minds. All we can do is try to read the signals that have been sent out and we try our best to decipher them. Of course, we are only human and we often get everything wrong. So, what I've learnt from watching this is that reading signs and signals are all so difficult. Just say it as it is. Unless there is a really good reason for playing mind games, I think hints, signs and signals should just not be used. Then again, this is just my personal male opinion.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jun said...

It didnt teach u anything yet u learnt something.. heh...

Tuesday, April 06, 2010 8:06:00 pm  
Blogger Jazminwilss said...

I think i should also get it from this movie....
Thanks
Jazmin Wilss
Computer Novice
datarecoverysoftware.com

Monday, April 26, 2010 9:02:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home