Wednesday, January 06, 2010

bodyguards and assassins...

It's not that I haven't been dreaming, it's more like there isn't one that is worth blogging about. But this is not bad.

In this dream, I part of the police. Though I do remember threatening someone with death. Maybe the police in my dream are allowed to do that. It takes place in Chinatown. Looks like Chinatown in Singapore. We run down Chinatown chasing this group of Indians, not being racist, they just happened to be Indians. We catch up with them, confront them. They look like they are 40ish. Too old to be young punks. We exchange threats, issue ultimatums. Ultimatums which includes the death as the ultimate result.

We then run back to where the main group of police are. I get separated from the others running back and I end up in this back alley of this bodyguards training school. Singapore must have really gone into some niche production if this really happens. They see me running towards them and the whole bunch of them starts running in the same direction. And no, I don't know why this happens either. It's like a movie loophole, you just accept it. Before I can reach where I was running to, I have to cut through this wet market. Just before I could reach the "safe point", just a stairway away, the dream ends.

That was quite an exciting dream.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home