Friday, May 29, 2009

get me a blanket...

If only problems can be solved by crawling underneath a blanket. I would be snugly curled up underneath at least 4 blankets. Maybe 6 for good measure.

Results came back today. Disappointing. And that would be an understatement. 3rd class it is. Grades remind me of years gone by, when non-A grades dominate. Maybe it's a reminder that as a teacher I should remember that grades aren't everything. Not the be all and end all. Grades are not the best gauge of a student. Far from it.

Still giving thanks for the results is far from easy. Not when I know that I could have done so much better. How do you give thanks when you cannot truthfully be thankful for what is given?

On another note, please don't force me to do what I don't want. Especially when I tell you I don't want to do it. Is it so hard not to impose your damn actions on others?

This is written with a my insides twisted up in a contorted mess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home