Monday, April 06, 2009

bad habits...

Because I've been using concession for as long as I can remember, I have this bad habit of not tapping my ez-link card when I alight. Whenever I don't have concession, I take extra care to make sure that I remember to tap when I alight. Obviously, it's not enough.

So today, a 91 cent bus ride ended up being $1.65. When you don't tap, you pay the maximum amount. Haha. So today, I found out that concession actually went down by $2. It's now $50 per month. SO I guess, even after paying the extra 74cents, it still means concession is cheaper. Haha.

I also found out that my stop is actually the first stop of the next stage of the bus service. So next time I don't have concession, I'm might be alighting one bus stop earlier, costing $0.69. One more stop will cost me $0.91. Heng, I have concession.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home