Monday, May 07, 2007

yay!!!

Yay!!! ManU won the premiership. But who cares??? I know I don't really care. It's just better than Chelsea winning the premiership.

The more important thing is that Sunderland won the Championships, that's technically division 2. And they did it by making the best buy of the entire season, signing Roy Keane. Not as a old player but as manager. Roy Keane could bust your behind anyday as one of the greatest midfield generals of... all time? But now, he's proving to be just a tactically sound mastermind on the sidelines. From being the last in the league, to winning the league, yay!!!

Now, I'm hoping that Jose keeps his job. I cannot imagine the kind of exchanges that could happen between these two. Sunderland, ManU matches would be great too. The wily old master against the man whom he used to mentor.

If you haven't noticed, I'm a Sunderland man. I really hope Roy Keane's able to stop this yo-yo-ing up and down the 2 divisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home