Sunday, April 29, 2007

one last hurrah...

One more paper left. That's still 4 days away. I spent the later half and today doing nothing but trying to NOT study. Almost caved in to peer pressure when Eric, Jun, Ah Seng tried to get me to go study. Haha... They didn't try hard. Anyways, I caved just now. I got the weird feeling you get in your tummy (area may differ in different individuals, so...) when you get excited or scared. So I caved from not studying and went to arrange all the notes for the Thursday paper. I must say that it was a job well done, it will make studying that much easier.

Well, it begins again once more tomorrow. The studying I mean, not the funny feeling.

Looking forward to the week actually. On Tuesday, we are watching Spiderman 3. That's right, tickets on opening day!!! Muhahahahahaahahaahahahahahhahahahahahha...

After the paper on Thursday, some of my English major friends are going to West Coast Park for a pinic. Hmmm... An English pinic, sounds great. It also marks the end of the exams and the Second year. I must admit that school is great and made friends everywhere. Became more famous in the department. Might be infamous though.

On Saturday, there is a church family day at Sentosa, sandcastle building. Ultra fun. Going to help. That might mean that I might not be able to build my sand empire but... The only downer is that I have to be there at 0730. That's right, another Saturday that starts before the sun rises. Will stay behind at Sentosa to play after. Yay!!!

After that, I have a long overdued class gathering that evening. Super looking forward to it. A BBQ at Guanda's place. How fun is that going to be? I hoping lots. Haven't seen many of those ppl in a gazzillion years.

I think this week will be great.

Anyways, noticed that the hoo-haa over the overactive tagboard has finally died down. Might be the fact that the kids are having exams. But it was good while it lasted. Please feel free to tag anything you want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home