Wednesday, March 28, 2007

finally... again...

Okie, I just realised that I have not talked about the after orientation luch we had with the Sec 4 Squad leaders and ONE Assistant Squad Leader. It was actually a good time of fellowship. But the other side of the table should really speak up. They were so quiet. And I got to know some of them much better. which was good, like Nat is addicted to Prison Break and powdered cheese. Clemence and Wen Jie actually enjoy tormenting each other. Clemence drinks like an empty barrel. Enping is an aspiring cook for Fear factor. Joel Wong can actually be a superspy cause I cannot remember all he did that day. Keith eats kinda slowly. And Chirst Teo is surrounded by Sec 4s so I can't blame him for being so quiet. It was also good considering that they are "ORD-ing" in about 2 days.

Well they foiled my attempts to go to Fishermen's Wharf to have good and cheaper fish. And we ended up at Jurong Point Fish and Co. in the end. Dang. FOILED!!! Foiled I tell you. So if the COSes are reading this. You guys will not foil me again!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home