Tuesday, May 01, 2007

study... movie... study...

Okie, watched Spiderman 3. That's right. Opening day!!!

Muhahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaahahha...

I will first declare that there will be no spoilers. All of the things that I'm going to say have been printed in reviews and the spidey ads. At least I'm hoping very hard that they are. The movie was long. It felt long. But at least it was an exciting 150 minutes. By the way there is also nothing at the end of the credits. We were hoping there was but there wasn't. The credits wasn't too long, but that might be due to the fact the the movie. (being super long... but I'm not really complaining)

Well, I think that Spiderman movies are all really good. They tell you lots about life. And they do it in a way that if you don't go think about it, you'll probably not realize it.

Going on to the lesson of this movie, which I think was worth the time I "should" have been studying. The life lesson: Learn to forgive. And you should start with the hardest person to forgive, yourself. For the kids (who like to be known as something else...) and those people who think they haven't done anything too bad that they to forgive themselves, PLEASE... remember when you are older. So to help all of you out there get started. Go out this week and forgive someone. This is definately a valuable lesson.

The other lesson: There is no such thing as having no choice. You will always have a choice. I can just imagine telling this to some kid who comes to tell me that they did it because they had no other choice. In the words of Spiderman, "You always have a choice."

It was a good day. Having lunch with the JS people. Watching a movie with old friends. And then having dinner with my parents. It was a good birthday.

1 Comments:

Blogger hanz said...

it's your birthday! i had the choice to find out but i didn't but you have the choice to forgive me. =D

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 11:13:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home