Thursday, September 28, 2006

singapore dreaming...

Most Singaporean movies are about one thing, Achieving the 5Cs. Having the cash, condo, credit card, car and country club. the movie Singapore Dreaming is no different.

I was pleasantly surprised that it is good. Woffles got Jack running for his money. Unlike Jack, it addressed the many issues in a more straight forward way. Unlike Jack, this movie didn't have a happy ending. The necessary had to be settled and it was, but the son that didn't make good stayed that way and here the magic of the movies ended.

Some qustions raised
1) A man asks his wife, "Do you respect me?"
2) A mother asked an ex-future daughter-in-law, "Was I a bad mother?"

Some answers
1) Wife anwers man, "Of course I respect you, you just need to work harder."
2) Ex-future daughter-in-law replies, "No, you just did your best."

If Woffles made another movie. I will catch it.

I watched Team America World Police too today. It's that movie made by the producers of South Park. And yes, it's the one with the wooden dolls. It was quite a waste of time, although the movie did put the way that Americans dealt with problems in an honest upfront way.

The best thing about the movie was the way they had an analogy of people with dicks, pussies and assholes.

The ass of a brother pissed me off again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home