Monday, September 18, 2006

the worst weekend of my life...

This is probably the worst weekend of my life.

-Details in this entry will be quite gross-
Went to Sentosa for a weekend of soccer, frisbee. It was all good. I kicked Weida's shin. My left big toe is blue black, I thought I broke it. Limped around, managed to keep running. Couldn't really bend it. Then it began to rain. A light drizzle. Nothing too great. Before I left, got a surlpee and that was the begining of the worst weekend of my life. Took a taxi out of Sentosa and managed to reach home at six forty. Had to reach dinner at seven thirty at a nearby BBQ place. Before I left, I left abit sick, abit puke-ish. Had dinner, wasn't too hungry, but had enough. After that, the people living at Sunset decided to go to Daily Scoop, an ice cream shop. I didn't get one. I knew I couldn't take anymore. But at that time I was still fine. Not as Puke-ish.
Went home, watched a movie. Went to the toilet once. After the movie, felt warm. Took my temperature. Had a fever. Poped 2 panadols. Visited the loo a couple more times. Gradually, the poop just turned into water. Reminded me of a visit to a dairy farm in primary 6. Saw a cow pee. It was like a flush. Open hole, water comes out, hole closes. So for most of Sunday mornign till this Monday morning, I was shitting water. I almost shitted my ass off. The shit smelt like crab and was burping alot too, and that smelt like durian with a tinge of seven up.
I lost about 2-3 kilos of water. Didn't eat much since then. Only started eating today. Even then, didn't finish anything. On my way to being thin. Hahaha. Was suppose to go to Marina Bay with some army friends for a steamboat dinner. Bummer. No chance with a bad stomach.
At least, I'm not shitting water anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home