Saturday, September 16, 2006

weird dreams...

Weird dreams seems to be something that I have alot. But I guess I only seem to have them more becasue I would tell everyone about them whenever I have them, especially the people involved. So here's one more.

This dream involves my younger brother and the sisters of two of my friends. Well the dream isn't like very clear, so it's not like going to be that entertaining. my youger brother and my friends' sister get kidnapped along with other kids around their age, about 6 or 7 of them. They get driven in this SUV into the jungle and for the weirdest reason I keep thinking it's in South America.

The police takes over to conduct an investigation. They gather all the relatives of the kidnapped kids and asked them to line up. The relatives, my friends and I get ushered past this wall that displays wallets and then to a table with a foolscape pad. On the pad, some of the relatives have written some stuff but I didn't write anything. And roughly that was the end of the dream. There's no outcome to the kidnapping, no nothing.

I told my friends and both asked what happened to their sisters in the end. Hahaha... Can't really say. I don't know what happened to my brother as well. Mayve there'll be a part II tonight. But it's not that exciting, hopefully something better will be showing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home