Wednesday, September 17, 2008

alternate universe...

I always wondered how I would have turned out if I didn't make the decisions that I had made all throughout my life. M*o didn't help when he talked about math and physics and how one of them applied to our world.

I was dreaming about how I was 'conscripted' into the choir in primary 4. and how I decided to just leave after syf. I think it was syf. Haha. What if I had stayed in the choir? Would I have joined the BB in secondary school? Would I have opened up as much? Would I have experienced God?

If I had stayed in the choir, I would have stayed the nice naive kid that I was because I wouldn't have met all the people who helped me open up to the world. Sounds weird.

If I had stayed in the choir, I dunno, I might still be in choir?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home