Sunday, September 07, 2008

another weekend...

I must say that after Friday's presentation, a huge weight has been lifted off my chest. Now all I have to do is wait for the feedback from the class as well as La*zar. The presentation went well enough. Took longer than I expected and I gave more politically incorrect examples than I thought I could.

It has really been quite a forgetful week. I mean I was forgetful. The week was memorable enough. I mean I broke my slippers in school. Had to walk around tightly gripping my slipper. Face*book declared I was "no longer listed as single" and 'concerned' friends started asking questions. The company won 4th, 8th and 10 placing at CQ.

Back to forgetting, I also forgot that I had to attend CQ camp on Tuesday and Wednesday. I only remembered on Tuesday night at 11.30pm. I almost forgot to bring Be*n's present today. Had to go back up the lift to get it. And now, I cannot really remember why I started blogging. Maybe, it's really old age catching up with me.

But the title has fortunately the title has reminded me what I wanted to write about. A totally awesome weekend. Weekend started with a fun time with the English Majors on Friday evening. Followed by a great Saturday throwing tennis balls and rounding it off with a nice afternoon of ice cream at Hartos.

I will also like to say that I had forgotten to take back the printer ink form JinH*an after Friday. Another proof of my old age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home